Child Care Options is a program of Options Community Services, a non-profit registered charity dedicated to making a difference in the South Fraser Region.
Options Community Services is committed to empowering individuals, supporting families and promoting community health.
If you have found our services helpful, please consider a donation to our program.
Child Care Options needs your financial support!
We receive core funding from the Ministry of Children and Family Development for program staff and the space lease.
All other costs are covered by nominal fees, sales and donations. Our
Early Childhood Resource Library is a great example of the generosity of our many supporters. Our library currently houses over 20,000 items available for borrowing. It is through these donations that we are able to keep our library selection up to date.
Child Care Options offers a variety of giving opportunities to meet the needs of our friends and supporters.
- Donations can be made online.
- Gifts of cash or cheques may be mailed directly to us at:
Child Care Options
#100-6846 King George Boulevard
Surrey, BC V3W 4Z9
Please make cheques payable to Child Care Options.
- Gifts made by Visa or MasterCard may be telephoned in to
- In-Kind Donations – New or in good shape items, such as books, toys, games as well as craft supplies.
- United Way Campaign – Please specify OPTIONS Child Care Resource & Referral Program as the recipient of your United Way donation.
Tell us what area of service you would like your donation to go towards.
For example a donation of $50.00 will buy parenting books for our Early Childhood Resource Library. A donation of $100.00 will buy ride-on toys,
$250.00 - $400.00 will purchase a theme kit, and a donation of $1000.00 will purchase a triple stroller.
You! We appreciate your support!